Lovely background

Tuesday 21 June 2011

A change of direction

Don't get too excited, it's nothing earth shattering in the slightest.  We're not moving to the other side of the world again or anything like that.  Nope, I've just decided to take a different course with this blog.

I'm sure the 2.5 people who actually read this are mildly interested in this news but I've kind of come to the conclusion that not many people are actually interested in the bumps and scrapes of my kids or the ups and downs of our household. Soooooo. I'm renaming the blog "Cupcakes in my Closet" - cute, eh?

It's going to be a kind of lifestyle/baking/fashion blog obviously based around WA.  I'm going to be writing about the things that interest me and to hell with the rest of you.

Keep following if you're vaguely interested in such things, hopefully there'll be lots of nice photos to look at and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment