Lovely background

Friday 8 July 2011

New threads

I wonder if that should be "thread" when you've only bought one thing?

Out of all the shops over here in WA, I think Witchery is probably my favourite.  It's overpriced and sometimes a bit pedestrian, but the quality of the clobber is just divine and it has some really great timeless pieces that kind of "nod" in the direction of being fashion forward.  This season's stuff in Witchery has been all about nudes and neutrals with loads of grey, camel and khaki.  All of which suits me just fine as I find it a bit of a struggle to wear anything bright (more of which in a later post as I WILL be attempting some colour blocking for S/S11)

A couple of weeks ago via email, the lovely Witchery offered a $20 reward for the first 5,000 people to fill out a survey.  I obviously had a crack and was duly rewarded on my loyalty card - woohoo!

I hotfooted it down to Joondalup and purchased this very versatile little skirt for the princely sum of $29, reduced from $109 (see what I mean about being overpriced?)

No comments:

Post a Comment